Organisations destroy products everyday as part of their business life cycle.
But are you destroying products securely in a way that protects your brand reputation, your unique price point and the public’s safety?
We employ a range of solutions such as industrial shredding, granulation and secure incineration for:
- ATM cards such as titanium credit cards.
- Clothes and luxury accessories by couture (made to measure) labels .
- Pharmaceutical goods.
- Food packaging for fast moving consumer goods (FMCGs).
- Faulty products.
- Uniforms that promote a current or former brand.
- Corporate merchandise such as mugs, pens and mouse pads.
5 reasons to destroy products securely
Engaging industrial-shredding experts to destroy redundant products protects you in five ways:
- Financial security, with the safe destruction of credit cards.
- Brand protection, with FMCG packaging that needs to be rebranded for sale under a new label.
- Unique price point, with luxury labels that cannot be discounted to bargain-basement prices.
- Public safety, with faulty goods or pharmaceuticals that have passed their use-by date.
- Public relations, with current or former uniforms that should not fall into the hands of corporate saboteurs at the risk of vandalism or association with a conflict of interest.
Call Advance Security Destruction Services if you need to destroy redundant products regularly through secure solutions such as industrial shredding or incineration. We have a range of destruction solutions to choose from.
You will be taking a responsible step to protect yourself against costly litigation and damage to your brand reputation.
Free bin enquiry
For a free, customised quote on your next product-destruction job, contact us by:
Calling 1300 888 487
Emailing us: email@example.com